Is Banshee available for Fedora?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Nov 25 05:19:26 UTC 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, Gordon Messmer wrote:

> Arijit Sarkar wrote:
> > How can I install Banshee in Fedora 8 (gnome desktop) ?
>
> # yum install banshee
>
> > I found no RPM in fedora repository.
>
> Where'd you look?

$ yum info banshee
Available Packages
Name   : banshee
Arch   : i386
Version: 0.13.1
Release: 1.fc8
Size   : 2.6 M
Repo   : fedora
Banshee allows you to import CDs, sync your music collection to an iPod,
play music directly from an iPod, create playlists with songs from your
library, and create audio and MP3 CDs from subsets of your library.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://crashcourse.ca