how to change default System Properties in Icedtea?

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Sun Nov 25 22:04:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to change the default System Properties in Icedtea (like
java.vendor, java.version etc.) because I have to use a bloody java
applet (homebanking) checking whether I have Java version 1.6.X.

So I would like to change the displayed information about version,
vendor etc. to be able to use my homebanking (since I have an 64bit
machine the easiest way for me how to use java plugin in 64bit firefox
is with Icedtea).

I've searched for any related information for more than two hours, but I
didn't find anything:( (and I'm even not sure, if it is possible).

Any help appreciated, thanks
Milos Jakubicek