I guess that I have 2 questions

NotUs32 no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Nov 26 12:24:42 UTC 2007

I hope that people will ensure me.

1. I jest installed Fedora 8 and found that whenever I go to add new packages I'm asked to insert the Fedora 8 (disc 1) I never had this problem before with Fedora 7 on my other system.

2. The other problem is that when I log-in to one user account under GNOME everything is fine,
But when I log-in to another account in KDE the updater and the package manager fore adding packages gives a error that another application is currently running which is accessing software information,
And then if I try to log in to the first account and enter the same tools as before I get the same message.

So whats the plan to fix the things mentioned?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=222382&topic_id=48415&forum=26#forumpost222382
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame liby_girl_963 at msn.com.