PROJECT BLACKHAT

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Nov 26 13:14:10 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 21:08 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> On Sunday 25 November 2007, patrick quinn wrote:
>>
>>> hello team fedora
>>>
>> First thing Patrick, is to learn how to write a presentation, making proper
>> use of punctuation and grammar.
>>
> ----
> Let's not have grammarians on the list please. If this list is going to
> denigrate to the point where misspellings and grammatical transgressions
> are to be called out and chastised, I wouldn't want to stay around.
>
> English is not the primary language for many of the list users and the
> point is communication.
>
> Even those who speak English as their primary (and probably only
> language) might butcher the language but that is not the point here.
>
> Craig

    Thank you Craig. And if you read their web page it has well written
White papers and other interesting things. I am going to read the paper
on legal issues. I can't think Micro$oft is pleased about another
competing Windows, unless they are having trouble with lack of
competition, hope hope.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI