how to share internet connection in fedora

moi rainer at lucien.sysadmin.at
Wed Nov 28 12:59:55 UTC 2007

If possible, could you just stop this useless commotion ?

Dear  Paul, the first answer stile "if you don´t really tell us WHAT you
need, we cannot provide you any kind of solution" was and is perfectly
acceptable.

If you would like discussing that matter on a personal level (yes, I
often consider myself an imbecile and nevertheless managed to be an RHCE
and work as a systems manager), please do so with just the specific
persons involved - and not the whole mailing list.

bye
moi