Fedora 8 Games Spin - Feedback Requested

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Nov 11 00:44:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 04:26:02 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> http://spins.fedoraproject.org
>
> More information is available at
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive
>
> Download and check it out. Any feedback is most welcome.

I didn't see uqm listed. The humor in that game makes it worthwhile even
some of the game play can be a bit tedious and the graphics are a bit
dated. It's already in the Everything spin, so it's odd it didn't make it
into the games spin.

One to look for in the future is Colossus. It didn't work with gjc, but
might now that Fedora is using Ice Tea. (I'll try it out after I upgrade
my home machine.) Colossus is used to play the classic AH game Titan and
allows for both multiple humans and AI players. It also has varient
data files for a few varients.