Internet traffic and Azureus -

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Oct 3 00:08:10 UTC 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

> But, if you want to be taken seriously you really should not "rant".  You
> should present your views in a clear, concise manner and backed up with
> verifiable facts.  Also, IMHO, posting with careless typos and use of SMS

the way to do that is produce figures which we both know i can not do.
although i truly would love to just to throw it in someones face :)

> style abbreviations will also lead some to dismiss your posts as sloppy and

err, this is not a legal document, its not a report of any form therefore
i dont really care about typos, if this was a proper conducted email
conversation youd see how i repsond completely different to here, i dont
care if anyone takes me seriously or calls me a troll, i dont care if you
are the only one who ever reads this post, ive always bene like it and
well, at my age its hard to change.

> FWIW, I've signed many an NDA in my life time and it is not so hard to
> present facts about a situation without violating the spirit of the NDA.

he wants me to produce figures, thats what he wants, and thats what will
get be s crewed, no way around it, if i produce em i would expect to be
screwed, furthermore this NDA has an expire time of 30 years after me
departure, to which wont matter too much given my age  i wont be around
then anyway :)

--

Cheers
Res