fedora-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 57

Jyotishmaan Ray jyotishmaan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 14:17:20 UTC 2007

Hello Jim,

Once i uinsert CD, hw should i go to command line prompt ?

I tried going through the main menu but it was not accepting the command

linux rescue

Please HELP, stepwise?? Plz note the os is fedora-linux 7.

Thanking you in advance,

that gives answers, not web links.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 9