mplayer without libmp3lame support

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 11 20:05:58 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 15:48 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> but "exec" *is* the default mount option.

But the "user" option sets noexec.

              user   Allow  an  ordinary  user  to mount the file system.  The
                     name of the mounting user is written to mtab so  that  he
                     can  unmount  the file system again.  This option implies
                     the options noexec, nosuid, and nodev (unless  overridden
                     by   subsequent   options,   as   in   the   option  line
                     user,exec,dev,suid).

--
(This box runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.