SELinux Attack!

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:48:47 UTC 2007

Alan Cox wrote:
>> Try
>>
>> touch /.autorelabel
>>
>> and reboot. It might fix things.
>>

> Assuming its anything remotely to do with SELinux in the first place
> (which it doesn't sound at all like)

Autorelabel has everything to do with SELinux. I'm still on FC6, but
every time I get an update to the SELinux policies, the system relabels
everything at the next start-up. The only problem I've ever had with
SELinux (and I still can't solve it) is that the Freeciv client cannot
connect to a server running on the same box. Other than that, I don't
notice SELinux--which is as it should be.

Temlakos