SELinux Understanding

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Oct 13 17:43:33 UTC 2007

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 05:38 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>

>>> That's called coincidence, not proof.
>>>

>>     I think your trying to protect SELinux. I don't know why.
>>

> No, it's pointing out the obvious.  The issue you had was NOT - repeat
> NOT - an issue with SELinux.
>
> A lot of people a lot smarter than you have said so, you bring NO proof
> to the list, just supposition based on coincidence.
>
> I've tried to be polite to you out of respect to my elders, but you are
> just full of shit and won't listen to folks who know a bunch more than
> you do.
>
> Get this through your head:  Your issues are NOT due to SELinux.  I
> don't know what you did, but you are the kind of user that sysadmins
> HATE because you go in and jack up your system and then blame the system
> or the admin.
>
> Listen to those who know more than you do, OK?
>
> Thomas

    Listen you fat head jerk! You brought nothing but your gut feeling
that SELinux can't be the cause period.

    Well your almost right. But you have no idea why. You do not know
why your right. Or what that means. I will not turn SELinux back on
until a Bug is fixed in F7 8-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User