GRUB Question

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:00:15 UTC 2007

>     Well first read man grub or info grub on your F7 working computer.
I did, and I am able to boot the installed kernel

> Learn how to write a section on your existing grub.conf in /boot/grub/
> that will boot your F8. It is like the ones you have now but with
> different root and boot. You can get the right stuff from the F8 grub.conf.

I did not see anything that would just boot the grub from sdb, I would
prefer to do this so that when mandriva updates it's kernel I do not
have to manually edit the grub of my fedora installation.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at