Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Oct 18 01:11:01 UTC 2007

John Summerfield wrote:

> Because you don't pay me enough. If you want to be spoon-fed, then i
> want to be paid.

Hey, I have an idea....

Since responding with one liners isn't helpful and you don't want to spoon
feed people but want to be paid to be "really" helpful...then try not
posting.  It will be easier for all involved.

Or, if you can't resist the urge to post, simply create a template response
of "RTFM" and be done with it.

IMHO, this and other lists are all about sharing and spreading knowledge.
If you're not willing to share...I think you can finish that sentence.

FWIW, haven't you ever been a newbie?