Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Oct 18 02:46:53 UTC 2007

John Summerfield wrote:

> I prefer to keep trying to educate them; if it keeps your inbox and mine
> down, that's good. It won't stop everyone, I don't anticipate otherwise.

I detect a bit of contradiction....

You say "I prefer to keep trying to educate them" yet you post one line
lack of compensation as part of the issue.  As in you don't get paid enough
to provide a complete and comprehensive response.

Certainly, your one line answer hasn't keep anyones inbox less cluttered.
But, I'll take responsibility for that.  :-(

In any event...life goes on.

>> Don't open a soup kitchen.  :-)
>
> My waist says I eat too well!

Looking down on mine has convinced me that it is time to head out for a 35km
bike ride.