Grub Manual

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Oct 19 15:21:16 UTC 2007

    Several from this list told me my attitude was bad. Well it was as a
matter of fact VERY bad. After putting my original message about a Grub
Manual the first reply was from rday and it said:

no, they're not.  but don't let that stop you from disseminating yet
more misinformation.  it's what you do best, karl.

rday
Robert P. J. Day Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA http://crashcourse.ca ===========

    Well this one message did effect my attitude and you saw that. But
rday is so full of himself he can't keep from hurting other people. It
is rare when rday helps anyone.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User