Stablemirror yum plugin updated for F7 & F8

Tony Nelson tonynelson at georgeanelson.com
Sat Oct 20 15:44:06 UTC 2007

At 8:07 PM +0630 10/20/07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>Tony Nelson wrote:
>

>> Stablemirror makes Ctl-C do something useful, at least during downloads
>> (yum still eats Ctl-C at other times; I hope to fix that),
>
>Control+C works reliably with the new RPM in rawhide.

So I see.  This is a change from F8t3.  Yum will quit when you press Ctl-C,
maybe with an error message, maybe not; previously it would go to the next
mirror or not, and quit after done downloading.

If you want the choice to continue with whatever you had yum downloading,
but using another (say, more responsive) mirror, then Stablemirror is for
you.