OT: Colorado Rockies computer's crash which OS?

Ski Dawg fedora at skidawg.org
Tue Oct 23 02:04:56 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 15:32 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Which OS do the rockies run?
>
> http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-rockies-seriestickets&prov=ap&type=lgns
>
> Makes me wonder and others as well,

I am in Denver, CO and I was one of the people that wasn't able to
purchase tickets today. The story that you link to is a little
misleading. The Colorado Rockies site didn't crash. It was the other
site where online ticket purchases were held, evenue.net. The Rockies
site simply redirected people wanting to purchase tickets to the
evenue.net site.

I do not now the relationship between evenue and MLB, but they are not
directly associated with the Rockies.

Netcraft says they don't know what the O/S is. Here is a link to one of
their servers that I wasn't able to get a connection to earlier today.
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://ev8.evenue.net
--
Doug

Random Thought: