OOO broken

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Oct 23 07:16:01 UTC 2007

> Does anybody, other than me, suffer from the same problem?

You didn't trouble yourself to describe the problem.

OO actually is broken here recently around the "OLE" stuff where you add
an OO drawing to an OO writer document... it crashes.

I had an important document to write up: I did the graphic I wanted in
Inkscape externally and brought it in as a picture, no problems.  It
looked better too, just annoying two files are needed now to keep the
document editable.

-Andy