New horizon's

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Oct 23 18:18:15 UTC 2007

    Those of you in the know are hinting that ext3, and mount and fdisk,
and grub as we know it now will be replaced by other tools that work
with a new computer design. It sounds a lot like the New Windows that is
not working out as well as hoped.

    I know many in business were sent the new Windows as part of a deal
and after the guys tried it for a few weeks they sent it back and
reloaded the old XP. This is happening in many places.

    My plan is to stay with Fedora X-1 which is the one before the one
that has the new file system.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User