hardware config info public?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Oct 23 19:01:50 UTC 2007

Hello group,

When I recently installed F7 I was asked if a profile of my hardware
configuration could be reported so Red Hat would have a more concrete and
explicit knowledge of what hardware needs supporting (I'm paraphrasing) Is
that body of hardware configurations available publicly somewhere? And if so
will someone please point me to it?

Thanks,

Dave

--
"Politics is not like the nursery; in politics obedience
and support are the same." - Hannah Arendt in "Eichmann in