gmail comprimised?

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:25:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:01:16 -0500, Erich Zigler wrote:

>> I login to my gmail through work, but now can't login to my gmail and
>> forget the secondary e-mail address.  aaargh. Is gmail perhaps down?
>> I know it's a bit off topic, but...
>

> gmail is working correctly for me.

Thank you for the responses.

Curious, but I'm not so freaked out because now I can login.  I'm going
to review the alternate e-mail address and secret question.  What with a
recent thread about root kits, and my using the gmail account from work,
I was concerned that either a system at work or my Linux box were
compramised.

It seems to have been temporary.

-Thufir