Manage great amounts of Fedora installations

Martin Jürgens martin at gamesplace.info
Wed Oct 24 06:11:07 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have lots of low-end computers (500MHz) and I volunteered to make a
internet cafe in a youth club for them. Currently they are running
Ubuntu 6.06 quiet nicely, but at some time, I want to upgrade the
software on them.

So I thought of Fedora. But my question is, how can I maintain that
great amounts of computers easily? For example, how can I install the
RPM "foo" on them? How can I tell them to update? How can I change the
configuration files on all installations?

Note that there is nearly no money available on the side of the
organization for doing investations.

Thanks for your answers,

Martin