Yum Install Problem

Jyotishmaan Ray jyotishmaan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 11:25:34 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Please tell me what went wrong that i am getting this error message while trying to yum install openldap, as shown below:-

[root at authdns ~]# yum install openldap openldap-devel nss_ldap openldap-clients openldap-servers
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: fedora-source
[root at authdns ~]#

With Thanks and Regards,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups
http://yahoogroups.com/group/Spirituality-Paradise

Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe at yahoogroups.com