R: fedora-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 223

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Thu Oct 25 12:40:04 UTC 2007

There's no qt3 because qt ver. 3 is simply qt, and since you have the
qt-devel package,
you do have qt installed. Read carefully the instaructions in the package
you want to compile:
maybe it's another package of the qt group that you are missing.

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'