Yum problem

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 25 22:08:15 UTC 2007

rpm -qR -p yum*.rpm

I think this will look into the rpm file and list the packages on
which it depends. Hmm, output look like it might be a package, a
'capability' or a file, so you might need more detective work to find
the list of packages. Seems like there should be a simpler way, but if
so I couldn't find it by RTFM.