FEDORA core 7 installation on laptop

Tracy12 j_lalith at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 23:29:08 UTC 2007

It doesn't say to what, that is the issue we all got,

The live CD and DVD all works on other laptops, I guess they are not very
new.

Mine is ACER Travel mate 6292.

Is this issue because of the new chipset etc.

I downloaded the DVD some time back and live CD yesterday. Shall I download
the DVD again and try?
Will it make any sense (assuming upgrades to the kernel)

Thanks