nvidia

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Mon Oct 29 17:23:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 23:43 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:28:48 -0500
> Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you not recognize that there are other existing licenses on
> > technology that users need?
>
> There are all kinds of licenses.  If your requirements include "proprietary,
> closed-source and immutable software", then Linux is not for you.
>
> I'm sorry if this is the first time you have heard this.

With all due respect, sir, you don't know jack about my requirements,
limitations, and objectives, or what environment I work in, or what
tools are available in my field, or what I may or may not be in a
position to do about it.

But feel free to pass judgment anyway.  After all, it's a simple world
out there, black and white are all you need to know.  No room here for
nuance or complexity.  If I'm not 100% with you, then I must be with the
enemy.

Pass the kool-aid...

--
                Matthew Saltzman