nvidia

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Mon Oct 29 19:51:34 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 11:45 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>>>
>>> "Like its sibling Firefox, the beauty of the open source Thunderbird
>>>                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> email client is its extensibility. Sure we love our web-based email
>>> like Gmail, but Thunderbird is the ultimate open source desktop email
>>>                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> app."

>>> rday
>>>
>>     Shame on you rday, your using a non-fedora email system. Say what now?
>
> thunderbird is part of fedora base packages
>
> Craig

I guess Karl feels that if it isn't the default, then it is
"non-fedora". (Would that make KDE non-fedora as well?)

One thing I don't know - what is an "email system?" I know what a
mail server is, and what an e-mail client is, but what is an "email
system"? I have seen the term used for a server or servers that
handle mail for a network, but that definition doesn't seam to apply
here.

Mikkel