Requiest for News Reader Recommendation

Styma, Robert E (Robert) stymar at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Oct 30 22:08:52 UTC 2007

> Take your pick, one size does *not* fit all, and fortunately
> it doesn't
> have to.

Thanks for the information Bill.  I have pretty much settled
in on PAN.  I talked to some people on the PAN mailing list
and may end up recompiling to make a few tweeks to parameters
which are not options.  Namely, at 5000 lines of data, Pan
switches from reading the article to putting up a save dialog.
I have to close the dialog and right click and select read article.
No big deal, but mildly annoying.  I will push that limit higher.

Bob Styma