Flat Monitors

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:24:26 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 16:38 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> One I am looking at is Proview 19" Widescreen at Walmart.
I found a slightly used DELL CRT monster display that is so huge that my
computer desk is sagging, for $100. I think it is like 22 or 24 inches.
It's fast, and the really good 3D games you almost fall into. I'm just
not ready for LCD. I'll jam a 2X4 under the desk. <chuckles> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar