F8 ETA?

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 18:11:47 UTC 2007

Tim Alberts wrote on Tuesday 30 October 2007:

> It's certainly not selfish if you want run production servers...it just
> prompts the question (yet again), 'is Fedora production quality or just
> beta test for Redhat?'

You question implies there are only those two options available, which
might not be true. In this case your question would be inane.

I would neither assume Fedora being RedHat's *beta* playing ground nor
would I use it for a server, which I *must* rely on.
I use it as my workstation OS and for my home server - I think that was
the goal of Fedora and it does it job fair enough.

> ..hoping not to start a war, just want a straight answer.

Well, straight answers - that's only for mathematicians. ;)

--
bye,
Adalbert

And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the
hour of separation. -- Kahlil Gibran