openVPN

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Thu Sep 6 07:36:06 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 19:56:21 Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> I setup an openVPN connection via KDE network manager. However when I try
> and connect I always get a connection error. Can anyone point me toward
> either
>
> a) how to debug this
>
> -or-
>
> b) suggest a good (easy to setup & debug) openVPN client
>
> I'm running KDE on Fedora 7.
>
> Thanks in advance..

Umm, I would use the CLI using openvpn manually, you know,
openvpn /path/to/the/client.conf as it will show you all the connection
procces in the console, using that, perhaps, you'd be able to find out where
the problem is, or at least, a big approach to have a start.

Cheers
Manuel

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.