kernel panic

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 6 16:53:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 09:28 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> he has a style uniquely to himself

Reminds me of someone else I know (not on this list).  They offend
everybody with their utterly tactless comments, and get offended by just
about anything anyone says to them.  ;-)

They understand little about computers, but will spend ages stuffing it
up spectacularly before asking for advice.  Often getting extremely
drunk before phoning me, making understanding even harder.  Eventually
giving up trying to resolve it over the phone, and bringing it around
for me to get my hands on it.  They have a talent for rendering a
machine a brick that you plug into a power point.

Afterwards, it's quite amusing.  But at the time it's quite annoying.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.4-65.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.