Tesserat not available in the repos

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:06:32 UTC 2007

On 9/7/07, David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> > I have tried with other repositories containing tesseract, but again
> > yum was unable to detect the presence of tesseract. Any ideas?
> Failing info from /etc/yum.conf, /etc/yum.repos.d/ try yum -d 15 list
> tesseract will hint at what sites are being connected to etc.

Thanks, Dave. Got the following:

# yum -d 15 list tesseract
Plugin "gpgcheck" uses deprecated constant TYPE_INTERFACE.
Please use TYPE_INTERACTIVE instead.
Running "config" handler for "gpgcheck" plugin
Running "config" handler for "presto" plugin
Repository updates-testing is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository updates is listed more than once in the configuration
Yum Version: 3.2.4
COMMAND: yum -d 15 list tesseract
Installroot: /
Ext Commands:

   tesseract
Reading Local RPMDB
Setting up Package Sacks
Running "postreposetup" handler for "presto" plugin
Setting up Presto
Reading Presto metadata in from local files
No drpms available for google
No drpms available for endur's repo
No drpms available for fedora
No drpms available for adobe-linux-i386
No drpms available for updates
No drpms available for freshrpms
No drpms available for remi
No drpms available for extras
No drpms available for release
Excluding Packages from Fedora 7 - i386
Finished
Excluding Packages from Les RPM de remi pour FC7 - i386
Finished
skipping reposetup, pkgsack exists
Matching packages for package list to user args
Matching packages for package list to user args
Error: No matching Packages to list
#

Any ideas?

Paul