Fedora 7 Chroot Jail

Heddings, Jason jheddings at pelco.com
Fri Sep 7 23:32:53 UTC 2007

I'd like to set up a chroot jail using the F7 installer.  Is this
possible?

Specifically, I'd like to have the ability to create a minimal
development environment using the F7 distro.  I'm hoping to even have
the ability to set it up using anaconda or similar.  My practice to date
has been using linuxfromscratch.com to build the environment from
source, but I'd much rather just use an existing distro.

Apologies if this is a well-known issue, I'm a bit new to the chroot
command and Google didn't turn anything up.

Jason Heddings
Firmware Engineer
Imaging Systems, Pelco

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this transmission is legally
privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entities named above. This email and any files
transmitted with it are the property of Pelco. If the reader of
you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone call to +1-559-292-1981 or forward the e-mail to
administrator at pelco.com and then permanently delete the e-mail and
destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any
attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.