ATI video comes out of the closet

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 8 17:17:42 UTC 2007

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:08:02 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> So how does that establish that he was lying when he previously said he
> hadn't found it?  And what response did you expect after making that
> accusation?

I expected an acknowledgment, apology and retraction.  Not an unreasonable
expectation after presenting facts as I did.

Lonnie's immediate disappearance when confronted with the facts reveals that his
initial statement and follow-ups  were deliberate lies and not simply a
misunderstanding as I had initially assumed.

I find it difficult to trust the word of proven liars, myself.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

> Is there some reason I should care about this?  Where's the technical point?

I wouldn't know.  You are the one who requested further information and
clarification -- apparently you care; you have not told me why so you're the
only one who can answer your own question here.