A little tip (and maybe a request for quality control?)

Frode Petersen fropeter at online.no
Sat Sep 8 20:49:53 UTC 2007

Ian Malone wrote:
> Typically I run $ vorbisgain -sraf /<yourmusicdirectoryhere>
> r = recursive
> s = silently ignore non-Vorbis (such as playlists)

I had completely forgotten about the -r option! When I started using the
utility, I think I tried it, but found that the option was not enabled
in the Fedora version at the time. Since then I have just tought of
vorbisgain as non-recursive. (OTOH, my memory might have suffered from
static electric shocks, rendering it not completely reliable, so I might
not have read the man pages at all. Wonder about all the other things I
recall..)

This makes the need for the find command go nicely away. Thank you!

Frode