NVIDIA driver maintainence (was Fedora Philosophy)

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Mon Sep 10 23:42:29 UTC 2007

> Ian Chapman wrote:
>> Well if you don't mind Ed, may I take a look at the scripts? ...
>
> I personally don't mind.  However, the scripts are the work product of a
> project done for the Taipei City Government.  So, as trivial as it may seem,
> I do need to check with them to see if I can release them.  I hope you
> understand that I wouldn't want to violate my contract terms.  :-)

No problem, I totally understand :-) I'm subject to the same terms,
everything I've written or produced at work is (c) my employer :-)

> It may take a day or two to get the answer.  I'll contact you off list it
> that is OK with you?

Not a problem. Thanks Ed.

> In the meantime, you can also consider use of DKMS
> from Dell over at http://linux.dell.com/projects.shtml

Sure, I'll check that out. I'll also have a look at the FreshRPMs driver
packages too that was recommended here, although I suspect XSI and Maya
will respond equally as badly. :-)

--
Ian Chapman.