HP Compaq 2510p - No HD detection

Bjorge Solli bjorge at solli.priv.no
Tue Sep 18 11:17:43 UTC 2007

I have got my hands on a preproduction test machine, called HP Compaq
2510p. I will have to return it to HP soon.. It is a 10"(?) laptop.

I have tested it with our kickstart install system. It installs Fedora
Core 6 32-bit fine, but when I try Fedora 7 32-bit it doesn't find the
harddrive! Is there any interest from Fedora developers for me to supply
them with some info to make this work? Note that I have a time limit.

Please reply to me directly, as I guess this is beyond the scope of this
list.

Mvh
Bjørge Solli