How best get rid of SELinux?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 05:23:12 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

[snip]

> You might want to read up the two divisions of NSA and the differences
> between them and which division SELinux comes from. It has all been
> discussed before in fedora-selinux list if you want to take a look.

Since the RH devel team, in its wisdom, has decided that SELinux
is not an optional package, it machts nichts. Anyone wishing
to use RH or an RH derivative is going to get SELinux on his
machine, period, full stop, end of story.

It looks like all the other distros are going to follow suit.
Debian is already infected, as well.

My next distro may be LFS.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.