How best get rid of SELinux?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 21 15:19:59 UTC 2007

Mike McCarty wrote:

> That's because you're confused and not keeping track.

Again, I don't see it.

> I'M the one who has pointed out that other distros have adopted
> SELinux, not Ralph.

Yes and I was pointing out to Ralf that his claim about upstream as well
as distribution adoption was not true. It's Ralf btw. Besides your claim
about SELinux only mitigating a compromised system and would not be able
to prevent a security issue from happening in the first place isn't true
as well. I even pointed out examples in our previous discussion on that
topic.  This suggests a need for a better understanding of the basic
concepts behind it for which many references are available now.

Rahul