How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Fri Sep 21 17:58:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:13:31 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> I am normally in irc://freenode/fedora and such advice is rare enough
> there that I cannot remember it occurring. I would wager a guess that
> you have received at best, oversimplified advice.

	Well, irc is one of the things like games that I'm careful for
personal reasons to make sure never gets installed, or gets removed at
once; so I can't speak to that. But I'll take your word for it.

	To the best of my recollection, I have two sources. One is
READMEs, web boards, and sundry such venues for particular apps; the
other summarizes my experience -- rebooting quite commonly helps when
nothing else I try, including logging out and back in, is any help.

	I doubt I run any apps that anyone here would consider unusual;
but it may well be that, autodidact as I am, I run them in unusual ways.
Or of course my impression could be off. <shrug>