How best get rid of SELinux?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 21:42:19 UTC 2007

Todd Zullinger wrote:

[snip]

yes, I have a copy of Linux From Scratch, and I'm investigating it.
Gentoo also looks promising as a jump off point, though it
is also infected, so I hear.

> Beating this dead horse will not make it gallop -- but it does make
> those of us on the sideline wince. :)

Is there no one else here who senses that what we have is a lack
of imagination? The fact that a "disabled" state exists proves
that those who implemented it realized it was not for everyone.

Why cannot someone realize that this is an opportunity to
make such kinds of options actually be options?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.