How best get rid of SELinux?

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Sep 22 00:18:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Craig White wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 00:49 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
>>> mike and myself and a few select others that speak our minds and disagree
>>> get flamed, abused, told to go away, sent pvt emails from anonymous
>>> gutless turds on this list saying F.O and use windows and whatever else.
>>
>> Oh I thought the only people on the list were a few people who liked to
>> moan a lot and didn't run Fedora anyway ?
> ----
> nah - but when someone like Mike sends 33 messages on one topic in a
> day, it just looks that way.

damn, you mean I got a few more to catch up to him? sheesh, but its
saturday morning and becuase i dont run selinux i know can go to the
coast for the weekend and not have to worry about any alarms of failures
or screaming customers saying my  $XFSFGDSFDS wont work :D

Also, incase you didnt know, sometimes the only way to get changes are to
make noises, I know this list has had many things changed, but usually
because someone at RH wants to do it in the first place.

--

Cheers
Res