Incorrect Date in OpenOffice.Org Calc

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Sun Sep 23 19:31:21 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been experiencing weird issues with OpenOffice.Org Calc from few
days. In a spreadsheet cell I have entered the date - 23 September 2007.
It is displayed as 22. Sep. 2007. When I place the cursor on the cell, I
see 09/23/2007 on the formula bar. The date displayed on the formula bar
is correct. The format code for this cell is D. MMM. YYYY. All the dates
seem to go back one day. I have set Tools>Options>OpenOffice.org
Calc>Calculate>Date to 12/30/1989 (default).

How can I fix the problem?

In an attempt to fix the problem, I have set 24 hour clock type in Clock
Preferences. I have also uninstalled the OpenOffice.Org package which
was bundled with Fedora Core 6. I'm now using OpenOffice.org 2.3.0.
Whatever I have tried to fix the problem till date has failed.

--
With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S