USB or Express card 54 Wireless Network Adapter?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 21:25:59 UTC 2007

Hello!  My on board wireless card has obviously died, good from the
perspective that it was based on the broadcom 4311 chipset and I never
managed to get it functioning with the native driver.

Can someone give me some suggestions or recomendations for a good USB
or Express Card 54 Wireless Network Adapter that has native linux
support, like maybe ralink or atheros based chipsets.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at