How best get rid of SELinux?

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Mon Sep 24 21:31:41 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 07:16 +1000, Res wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
> > I fail to see the relevance. You're using an ad-hominem argument
> > "in reverse" so to speak.
> >
> > You didn't address anything he said.
>
> More so it's completely irrelevant, I've known some really excellent
> programmers, but there's no way in hell I'd let any of them touch my
> network :)
----
almost as irrelevant as Mike McCarthy (Fedora Core 2) and Res (Fedora
Core 1) talking about SELinux

I guess their dominating the list all day last Friday wasn't enough
though.

I'm perfectly willing to let Mike and Res go on and on with the
topic...I'm done with this thread.

--
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>