firefox crashing : what else to do ?

gatopardo gatopardo at codetel.net.do
Tue Sep 25 09:47:45 UTC 2007

Monday 24 September 2007 skrev Chris Mohler:

> try this:
> mv .mozilla/firefox .mozilla/firefox-OLD
>
> and possibly this:
> mv .mozilla/plugins .mozilla/plugins-OLD
>
> Be aware that your bookmarks etc will be gone - you can manually copy
> the things you want to keep back into .mozilla/firefox
>
> All of these paths are relative to your home directory.
>
> HTH,
> Chris

Chris:
  I've already tried your advice. I'll do it again and at the same time remove
all plugins from /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
  Those two actions were planned to be taken before I wrote to you.
  While I was writing this email, with this two actions taken, in less  than a
minute, gues what ?, firefox crashed again.

Felipe