How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Sep 26 04:02:21 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 25 September 2007, Craig White wrote:
>On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 08:21 +1000, Res wrote:
>> knowing when they are done it works, not have to contact the NOC at 5AM
>> because selinux has fucked them up the ass and they are stressing their
>> clients cant interact with them,
>
>----
>nice - thanks for the visual metaphor - good thing you won't be confused
>with someone with an objective point of view.

Stuff it Craig.  Just because he doesn't have a view that co-incides with
yours, doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to say it.

Its a similar situation to what I ran into Sunday morning, with a fuse
designed to blow should a time delay relay's delay get excessively long.  It
did, and that was the last fuse, so now I'm killing time till the next time I
can take it down.  A week lost.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)