Bash Karl

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Sep 27 18:41:15 UTC 2007

    I was interested when I was bashed because I told someone that F7
only comes in a DVD version. Others on this list piled on to say that
you can get F7 on CD-Rom's from some unknown source.

    My position is that an answer should contain just what you KNOW even
if it is wrong. For instance I know how to slit up your F7 into 3
partitions. It may not be what they need or want but my input will be
based on actual fact. This does not bother some of you :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User